We have bikes for sale. Road bikes, mountain bikes, hybrid bikes, comfort bikes, beach cruisers and kid’s bikes.
The staff at Cyclopedia can help you find a bicycle that is suitable for the type of riding you want to do. And we can figure out the size you need. We want you to find a bike that is comfortable and fun to ride.
New bikes and Used Bikes.
In addition to our selection of new bikes we usually have some used bikes that have been cleaned and serviced.
We are an authorized dealer for Fuji Bikes.
Serving the following areas:
- DeBordieu SC
- Garden City Beach SC
- Georgetown SC
- Litchfield Beach SC
- Murrells Inlet SC
- Pawleys Island SC
- Surfside Beach SC
- Best For: Speed, going fast. On roads and paved surfaces. Good for long distances.
- Typical Features: Narrow tires, curved handlebars, light frames.
- Riding Position: You tend to lean over for an aerodynamic position.
- Best for: Ruggedness, being able to ride off road on dirt trails. Slower than a road bike.
- Typical Features: Knobby tires, straight handlebars, beefy frames, suspension forks and rear suspension on some models.
- Riding Position: You sit more upright than on a road bike.
- Best For: Cruising. You don’t care about speed and want comfort. You will be riding in mostly flat places.
- Typical Features: Fat tires, upright handlebars, 1 or 3 speeds.
- Riding Position: Relaxed upright position.
- Best For: Commuting around town. Faster than a mountain bike.
- Typical Features: Road bike like wheels, and an upright riding position like a mountain bike.
- Riding Position: Upright.
- Best For: General or casual riding on paved surfaces and hard packed dirt roads.
- Typical Features: Mountain bike like wheels with smoother tires. Slightly curved upright handlebars.
- Riding Position: Relaxed upright riding position.